Coraabia in a nutshell:
Both players send a character from top of their decks to face each other in a duel.
One player chooses which of the four numbers will be compared in the duel.
The player whose character has the compared number higher is currently WINNING the duel.
It is always the LOSING player who is playing and has a chance to react - activate his/her character's ability, play a trick card from hand or send a reserve character from hand to duel.
The losing player can also PASS to concede the duel in opponent's favor.
The winner of the duel receives the POINTS showed on his/her character and a new duel starts.
This cycle goes on until one of the players runs out of characters in the deck.
Then the game ends and the player with higher SCORE wins the game!
- Deck Influence (grows with your level and decides how many cards you can put in the deck)
- Your level
- Number of champions (reserve characters) in your hand
- Number of tricks in your hand
- Your Score
- Auxiliary Score (affected by advanced connections)
- Opponent's Score
- Number of remaining characters in your deck (according to their factions)
- Number of remaining tricks in your deck
- Number of remaining cards (tricks + characters) in your deck
- Your connections - permanent perks that influence the game
- Your dueling character
- Compared parameter - the higher number wins, that's the basic principle of the game!
- Coloring is a simple indicator of parameter's strength (black is weak, gold is strong)
- Character's points - these are added to your Score if your character wins its duel
- Status bar - shows effects that influence your character
- Passive ability - trigger automatically
- Activated ability - click to activate it, you can only click one per character
- Ability target - the arrow points to your opponent so he/she is the target of this ability
- Rarity - determines how much Influence the card takes up in your deck
- Champion in your hand - click to send it to duel
- Trick in your hand - click to trigger its effect
- "PASS" button - click to concede the duel in opponent's favor
- Time limit for current action
- "SURRENDER" button - click to concede the game in opponent's favor
- HELP - you can access it at any time!